Regional Sales Manager/industrial lasers 6.23 F
RA’s client is a successful Western European based industrial laser source and systems manufacturer. Established 25 years ago, our client has enjoyed double digit growth over the last few years to become a leading laser technology manufacturer worldwide.
Our client designs and manufactures CO2 lasers up to 1kW and the world fastest coding and marking systems. Our client will soon be introducing to the market a range of ground breaking, innovative Ultra Short Pulse lasers from 45W to 120W in wavelengths ranging from UV to IR.
Our client’s lasers are used in high precision applications, challenging environments where reliability and repeatability are key drivers and includes the following market segments: energy storage, e-mobility, electronics, automotive, technical textile and composite materials to mention a few.
Our client’s newly launched series of products has opened up exciting new markets and applications such as: MedTech, luxury consumer goods and electronics for surface texturization, hydrophobic surface treatment, micromachining where the integrity of the surrounding machining zone is minimum (very limited to no “heat effected zone”). Their lasers are currently a mainstay in high precision cutting, marking, welding, and coding applications around the world.
Active in over 30 countries and on 5 continents, our client has an installed base of over 20,000 lasers.
In addition to its headquarters in Western Europe, our client has subsidiaries (Sales and Service) in Germany, Italy, China, Korea and the USA.
As part of our client’s global growth strategy and focus on new business development, they want to strengthen the North America team by adding an ambitious and driven Regional Sales Manager who will report to the US General Manager. The Regional Sales Manager will focus on new business development and sales activities within a designated region of the US. Based remotely anywhere in the US, with frequent trips to the office in the Midwest, the role spreads across all product lines (CO2 and Solid State Laser) and target market segments.
The global Sales and Marketing organization includes:
- Regional General Managers
- Regional Sales Managers and Engineers
- Product Owner and Product Managers
- Marketing Manager
- Application Lab engineers
- Local Service and Support engineers
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will:
- Participate in creating and executing a strategic sales plan that expands the customer base through winning market share from current competitors as well as cultivation of new customers
- Identify and help develop new applications, customers and OEM partners across the complete product line
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key customer team members in assigned customer accounts
- Be the recognized Subject Matter Expert in the business on the products, the markets, applications, relevant technology and the competition
- Provide monthly reports of field sales success and communicate the Voice of the Customer (VOC) data
- Propose marketing ideas, in conjunction with the Regional General Manager, to the Marketing Communications Manager to promote and increase brand awareness
- Work closely with the Application labs (US and UK), Marketing, Product Owner and Product Manager to deliver products that align with the strategy, meet market needs and which are delivered to a consistently high-quality standard
- Maintain a strong technical support presence in the region of responsibility
- Compile a competitor analysis for the region
- Assist in the generation of new product specifications and product enhancements.
What You Bring to the Role:
- Prior experience selling laser sources, systems or ancillary components (scanners, optics, beam delivery) for industrial materials processing applications including but not limited to cutting, marking, and welding
- Experience with CO2, Solid State and/or Fiber Lasers, as either standalone sources or part of a system
- Successful track record developing new applications and new markets for current products
- Successful track record introducing new products to the market, including identifying beta sites and leading the transition towards a successful product launch
- You will have a BS or MS in a suitable technical field plus a minimum of 3 years of field sales experience
- You will be a leader, able to keep projects moving while juggling and satisfying multiple stakeholders
- You will be comfortable with up to 40% travel, primarily domestic with occasional international trips for training and sales meetings
- You must have the confidence and experience to act decisively to analyze and solve problems and challenges as they arise
- You must have prior experience working as a remote employee from a home office
Laser Production Engineer 2.24A
Laser Production Engineer$60-$75k, NY State About Rudzinsky Associate’s (RA’s) client RA’s ...Learn More
Optical Design Engineer AO/EO 9.23A
Optical Design / Test Engineer / N. Calif / 150k+ pkg RA’s client is a world leader in the design and m ...Learn More
Lead EO/AO R&D Engineer/Proj Ldr 9.23A
Lead EO/AO R&D Engineer / Project Ldr N CA, to 180k+ pkg OUR CLIENT: RA’s client is a world leade ...Learn More